With the filters of Gmail, we will be able to have greater organization in our received emails, which allow us to assign a label to your messages, to archive them, to eliminate them, to emphasize them or to send them of automatic form. They are that we have to occupy a lot of time in that process. So here you will see How to organize Gmail inbox with filters.
How to organize Gmail with filters:
- Open and sign in to Gmail.
- Click on the search box.
- Write the classifications or identification that the mail that you want to search must have. If you want to verify that the search is correct, click Search to see what emails appear.
- At the bottom of the search window, click “Create a filter” with the search rankings.
- Choose what you want the filter to do with messages.
- And to finish click on “Create filter”.
Use a message to create a filter.
- Open Gmail.
- Check the box next to the mail you want to filter.
- Click on “More”.
- Click “Filter similar messages”.
- Indicates filter criteria.
How to change or remove filters.
- Open our Gmail account.
- Click the “top right” gear (configuration).
- Click on “Filters and blocked addresses”.
- Locate the filter you want to change.
- Click “edit” (to change it) or “delete” (to delete it). If you want to re-edit the filter, click Continue when you finish making changes.
- Finally, just click on “Update Filter”.
Note: You can create all the filters you want, but only 20 of them can forward messages to other addresses.
The creation of all these filters facilitates us a lot in the reading of our emails, in classifying and identifying those of greater interest or importance to us. As it also helps us to forward them faster, which is of great help to all businessmen or busy people who have a very reduced free time. How to organize Gmail inbox with filters, here in this article we will teach you how to do it.