Gmail is considered the most comprehensive service email there, but everything is not perfect because everything good always has something negative. This time we mention the advantages and disadvantages of having a Gmail account. Remember that this service is available on all devices either by phone and computer.
Pluses of having an email from Gmail:
- The registration process is very simple and will only take you a few minutes
- Gmail has an ideal for early adopters who just start using this service nice design.
- You have integrated a search engine in your inbox which receives correspondences.
- The Gmail inbox is well organized by tabs (email, social networking, and promotions).
- With a Gmail account, you can access all Google services such as YouTube, Google Drive, Google Plus, Google Calendar, etc.
- It has a 15 GB storage for free thanks to Google Drive
- You can interact with your contacts through Hangouts, you can also make video calls with up to 10 people at once.
Negatives have a Gmail email:
- Email from Gmail cannot have the name of your company, you can not do this firstname.lastname@example.org because of Google policies.
- You are not fully own the email account, according to policies and rules of Google.
- Antispam protector very relative because some emails you receive perceive it as spam and send it to the folder unwanted.
- It does not allow you to register a company page on Linkedin via free email or Gmail email.
Some online applications do not support e-mail for free to create an account there.
The complete Gmail email that exists on the Internet, here highlight the advantages and disadvantages created a Gmail account, you can also comment.