Today we will learn how to change your password from your mobile phone. If we use the technology of our cell phone to Facebook wherever we are, it would be foolish to go to the PC to a process such as changing the password. Let the mess then:
Change the password for Facebook from mobile phone
– The first is to enter the main menu of options your Facebook account, then we click “Account Settings”. Remember that modern Android, all you can download and install the Facebook application.
– Once on the next screen, click on General, you would think logically we should enter security options or something, but we’ll General.
– Once on General, you appear several options, such as Name, Email, Phone, Password, networks and end the option to disable it. Naturally, click on “Password”.
Confirm password above and enter the new
– The end of the procedure is very simple. In the window should appear three spaces for writing and under option to accept and cancel. In the first space you will be asked your current password Facebook, in the second the new password and the third space you must repeat the new password.
– Once this process is you can now use your Facebook with the tranquility of having made the change. Remember that it is advisable to change the password for your network and mail at least once every three months and not wait for something to happen unfortunately with your account to do so.
How to change the password for Facebook from your mobile phone, do not let other people enter your personal space without your permission.