When creating an account on Linkedin, you will have experience working, education websites among others. It allows you to establish contact with other groups focused on the professional field. How to create Linkedin account, join the social network of professionals looking for better opportunities. Here we show you how to register in Linkedin, please follow these steps.
Steps to Create Linkedin Account:
- Log in to the main page of Linkedin, being in it we press to log in.
- When you find us on the registration page we can do it in two ways, the first is entering with your Facebook account and the second is to do it normally.
- If you want to do it normally you must enter the following data: Name, Last name, Email, and password.
- After entering the above data we will be redirected to a page where we will have to complete the following data: Country, Postal code, Current job, Position, company. If you do not have any of the above you can click on the icon that is named: I am autonomous, where you will see a series of options where you choose the sector to which you belong.
- If you complete the above data successfully, you will go to a page where you will choose your profile photo and you will be able to modify your personal data like your name, last name, country and others you entered previously.
- To finish How to create Linkedin account you will have to place information on different areas that could be of importance to you such as Skills, where did you study? where have you worked, do you have certifications ?, review of you as a person indicating that You are and how you are focused on the professional scope, how you would summarize your experience? add your resume, among some others that will be completing.
- After you finish filling in this information about yourself you will already have your Linkedin account ready and you can begin to establish relationships with people who studied the same as you and others who specialized in something else, making a permanent exchange of knowledge that will be available to you In the moment that you consider more necessary.